you wish to see in the world... -gandhi

02 November 2010

plane prose...


Abstracted scenes from the last few days:

jc(c)
there is red wine in my boot
gushed from the plastic cup
gutted & raw upon my departure from Home
the boot dried, but stained
.....i asked for another
.....i asked for another


Today, I hope to catch up with Gregg, the visionary behind Pride 'n Purpose wthat I was so fortunate to shadow four years ago; the 21st century's Ghandi; a passionate (hu)man the world should & will come to know.

I am eager to share my plan with Greggy - the plan of walking across South Africa, township to township.

Gregg will have his apprehensions, as he knows all too well the violence that was gripped this stunning land - his cousin's life traded for a video camera.

Despite being aware of what is at stake, we both understand what will be achieved - I am keen to see it develop beyond the brilliance in my mind's eye, smeared ink on paper, flurried strokes of a keyboard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ready to be educated. mk

1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home